Logo


V-Store Preventing calcium deficiency & osteoporosis


ABOUT

· Safe supplements
· Banned supplements
· Nutrition in healing
· Nutrition against disease
· The Mediterranean lifestyle
· Healthy catering
· Food-based guidelines
· The coral calcium scam
· What do B vitamins do
· The importance of protein
· Natural enzymes
· Nutrients in vegetables
· Vitamin chart
· Lose weight tips
· Calorie chart
· Low calorie recipes
· Mood disorders
· Hospital mistakes
· Hospital mishaps
· Mishaps in ICUs
· Bedsores from excessive pressure
· Wound treatment



green tea
Herba Green Tea

 
 
Liquid vitamin
Liquid Vitamin



Home | Nutrition | Supplementation | Dieting | Health | Fitness | Products      
kitchenware


Calcium deficiency causes osteoporosis


Calcium is considered one of the most important minerals in our bodies. It is critical for healthy bones and muscles and also plays a major role in controlling heartbeat, blood pressure, nerve impulses and muscle function, among other things. 99% of calcium is stored in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is found in the blood and is essential for life. Without this tiny 1% of calcium, muscles do not contract correctly, blood does not clot,

nerves do not carry messages, the heart does not beat and calcium deficiency is under way. Calcium is necessary for life and there are only two ways to get this essential 1% of calcium into the blood stream - from food or from your bones.
 
The calcium from your diet as well as that from nutritional supplements helps protect the calcium stored in your bones. If the critical 1% of calcium drops in the blood stream because it is not replenished by dietary intake and calcium deficiency results, your body "steals" the calcium from your bones to increase the blood-calcium levels.

Calmax against calcium deficiency

Maintaining heart beat and nerve function is more important to the body than strong bones as the body will do anything to stay alive, including damaging the bones. Over a period of years, bones will become weaker and break more easily, which leads to the serious bone disease, osteoporosis, and occurs frequently without a person realizing it. Often the first sign of osteoporosis is a broken bone or week teeth that break suddenly. Osteoporosis is often crippling and potentially life-threatening. The worst part of having osteoporosis is knowing its risk can be reduced.
 

Click here to order Calmax


 
25 million American women are
affected by osteoporosis.
 
Up to 50% of all women over the age of 45
have or will have this disease.
 
5 million men in this country are also affected.
border line

SECTION :
Ultimate Health Formulas
  SECTION'S   MENU  

· Body typing
· Body type 1 - amylase deficiency
· Body type 2 - wider hips
· Body type 3 - protein craving
· Body type 4 - lactase deficiency
· Health through nutrition
· The Calmax formula and how to use it
· The kid's CalMax and what's in the formula
· How do we become calcium deficient
· What results to expect
· Calcium supplements
· Unique Calmax
· The Magnesium Connection
· Conditions in the body
· FAQ on Calmax
· Testimonials on Calmax
· Nu-Zymes ingredients
· Digestive enzymes
· How to use enzymes
· Enzymes in the body
· Enzyme deficiency
· Unique Nu-Zymes
· Nu-Zymes - conditions
· Nu-Zymes FAQ
· Nu-Zymes testimonials
· How to use B1 Bomber
· Nerve nutrients - stress
· B vitamin deficiency
· Bomber conditions in the body
· B1 Bomber FAQ
· B1 Bomber testimonials
· Ultimate health formulas



PRODUCTS

· Nutritional supplements
· Omega 3 fish oil
· Xango juice
· Liquid multivitamin
· Antioxidants
· B1 Bomber vitamin
· Digestive enzymes supplements
· Whey protein powder



border line



Privacy policy - Terms of use - Contact - Site map - Links / Submit
The statements in the A-Nutritional-Supplements.com website represent the opinions of the authors.
They have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Copyright 2004-2014 A-Nutritional-Supplements.com